Custom Ordering FAQ's
What are the minimum quantities needed to order? Homegrown minimums start at 13. Classic Jersey minimums start at 20. Contact us if you need lower quantities.
Can I mix and match styles within quantities? You can mix men's and women's styles in jersey quantities.
How long does it take to process an order? Delivery time depends on the complexity of the order, quantity, and time of year. Please allow 6-8 weeks from the date of your final art approval and deposit. Rush orders may be considered depending on the time of year. Fees may apply.
Do you have fit kits available? Yes. There is no charge for sample items. Alchemist accepts credit cards to cover shipping/handling charges and damaged or lost garments.
Can I get a sample of my jersey? Yes. It is recommended, if you are not on a tight deadline. Unsewn mini-prints are available for $25. Full, finished samples are available for $95. Art and sizing can be adjusted before final production proceeds. Samples take 2-3 weeks to process, then the order itself takes another 6-8 weeks from the date of sample approval.
I want to go all out with my outfitting; what custom accessories do you offer? Alchemist offers wind vests and jackets, thermal vests and jackets, arm, leg and knee warmers, tri gear and skin suits. We can also do custom merino wool trainers and custom casual apparel.
What is the setup fee? Under 30 pieces, there is a $40 setup fee per style, i.e., jerseys, bibs, jackets. Alchemist offers full unlimited color sublimation with your order.
Pricing? Contact us for pricing. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, to see a current price sheet. Or, call Claire directly at 912.660.1158.
I don't do graphic design, but have an idea for my kit. Can Alchemist help with art, and what is the rate? Alchemist can help out with graphic design! The first two hours are complimentary with orders over 30 pieces, $45 per additional hour. You can peruse the gallery of our in-house designs from the past year here.
What is the process I need to follow? We make the design process as painless as possible. Dream to reality as follows:
- Email all vector files (ending in .ai or .eps) of logos and other info that you would like applied to your gear, as well as ideas for layout and color scheme.
- Vector art is ideal, but we can work with hand-drawn sketches or even just your nugget of an idea.
- Alchemist emails a mock up of the gear according to your specifications.
- Let us know what you want to change or modify, and Alchemist will send a new version of the mock up, until the design is exactly what you want. There is no limit to the number of mock ups we provide!
- Approve your final art.
- Tell all your friends and start taking pre-orders!
- Call or email with quantities and sizes.
- Approve the production details and invoice
- Place a deposit for 50% of the order total.
I am a team manager; any suggestions for making my life easier? Alchemist can create a team store for you! Team members can visit the personalized online store to order. Alchemist handles individual order details, payment, and questions. We also offer the option to bundle Team member items together for easy sorting or to ship orders to individual Team members. It's a Team manager's deam come true.
What is your return policy? We stand by our workmanship and quality. Returns or exchanges for less than perfect garments are handled free of customer hassle and expense.
Mayonnaise or mustard? Okay, now you're getting personal.