Alchemist has been a long-time supporter of the International Mountain Bicycling Association (IMBA). They have been instrumental in developing new, responsible biking trails and keeping existing trails open to bikes. The constant threat to singletrack is ever-present, and IMBA has served like a M*A*S*H unit to protect these beloved trails. Their work on the front lines of mountain biking has earned them a coveted spot on the Alchemist roster. 10% of proceeds from sales of I*M*B*A designs goes toward IMBA’s trail building efforts.
- 100% Organic, ring-spun cotton
- Itch-free, tagless labels printed with phthalate-free inks
- Plantable, seeded hang-tag (mix of wildflower seeds)
In order to be certified as organic cotton, strict guidelines must be met including use of:
- Untreated, non-GMO seed
- Pesticide and herbicide free growth
- Use of dyes and treatments that conform to organic processing standards