Off the bike, Brett is a certified Exercise Physiologist with a B.S. in Health and Exercise Science from Colorado State University.
Follow Brett on his quest to become an Xterra Triathlon World Champion.
- AGE: 33
- DISCIPLINES: Xterra, MTB, Road
- Career Highlights: Winner Xterra Beaver Creek, Winner Xterra Oak Mountain, Winner Barnburner 104, 2nd Xterra Nationals, 2nd Belgium Masters Worlds, 7:26 Leadville 100
- Pre-Race Meal: Salmon, Steamed Veggies, Brown Rice
- Guilty Pleasure: Pizza (Thin Crust Hawaiian) and Craft Beer
Off the bike, Drew is an ER Doctor and certified bike mechanic.
Read about Drew’s World Champion ride at the WEMBO 2015 Solo 24 Hour World Championships.
- AGE: Old enough to know better
- DISCIPLINES: Marathon MTB, 24 Hour Solo Racing
- Career Highlights: 2015 Masters Champion Solo 24 Hour Worlds, US National 24 Hour Masters Champion, US National Winter Triathlon Masters Champion, 10 Leadville 100 finishes (best place 8th)
- Favorite book: Milagro Beanfield War
- Guilty Pleasure: two naps in a day and sneaking out for a 200 mile ride (come on, really?!?!)